RTE MP Admission 2020-21:
The Right to Education is a fundamental right of every citizen of the country irrespective of the strata that he comes from. The state of Madhya Pradesh offers admission under the RTE category in more than 25000 private schools in the state. Every registered private school must reserve 25% of total seats for the RTE quota in the state. The RTE MP admission 2020-21 has been notified on the website of the RTE portal of the state.
Date of start of registration of application: 30th April 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 29th May 2020
Admission for classes: Nursey, LKG and 1st
Total number of schools open for RTE MP Admission: 22385
- Age limit:
- For admission to nursery the student must be at least 3 years of age.
- For admission to class 1, the student must be between 5 years to 7 years of age.
- The candidate must be a domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate must have a BPL card.
- The candidate will have to submit an income certificate as proof of income of the family.
- The candidate must also submit a caste certificate.
- The annual income of the family must not exceed the official income criteria as laid down by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate must register on the official website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password.
- The candidate must submit the required details and documents. These include the following:
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Copy of BPL card
- Copy of income certificate
- Copy of domicile certificate
- Copy of caste certificate.
- The completed application must be submitted online before the last date.
- The RTE MP admissions will be conducted on the basis of an online lottery system.
- The selected students will be intimated and the admission formalities can be completed.
For any further details regarding RTE MP admission 2020 check the website at http://rteportal.mp.gov.in/Default.aspx or http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTESR/Lottery/Public/Schools_Online_Applications.aspx .