RPSC Acf Exam Pattern:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification inviting applications for the post of Assistant Conservator Forest (ACF) and Forest Range Officer (FRO). There are a total of 204 posts available for grabs. The RPSC ACF exam pattern is essential for the systematic preparation of the exam.
Here are the details of the RPSC ACF exam pattern:
Date of release of notification: 21st January 2020
Date of start of registration for application form: 4th February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 23rd February 2020
The RPSC ACF and FRO examination is divided into 3 main phases:
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Documents
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Marks|
|3.||Optional Subjects (Any 2)||200|
Paper 1 and 2:
- The exam will consist of MCO (multiple-choice objective questions).
- The written exam will consist of 2 compulsory papers.
- The medium of the exam will be in Hindi and English.
- The 2 papers will include Rajasthan General Knowledge and English language.
- Both the papers will consist of 100 questions each.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours each.
- The marking scheme of the exam will include negative marking as well.
Paper 3 and 4:
- Exam will be a pen and paper based test.
- Exam will be subjective or descriptive in nature.
- Exam will have two papers and will be the optional subject which will be chosen by the candidate.
- Both the papers will consist of 120 questions each.
- Both the papers will have maximum marks of 200 marks.
- The duration of the exams will be 3 hours each.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi and English.
- The exam marking scheme has negative marking.
For any further details or queries regarding the RPSC ACF exam pattern check the website at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in .