RPF Constable Vacancy 2020:
The Railway Protection Force or RPF has released a notification for the recruitment of constables. The RPF Constable vacancy 2020 has been announced for 19952 posts.
Here are the details of the RPF Constable vacancy 2020:
Date of start of registration of application form: 10th February 2020
The last date to submit completed application: 30th April 2020
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- The candidates must be at least 18 years of age and must not exceed 25 years of age.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized school/ board.
- The candidate must fit into the specified physical criteria/ standard.
The selection of the RPF Constable vacancy 2020 will be done on the basis of the following stages:
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Verification of documents
- Medical examination
- The RPF Constable written exam is a computer based online examination.
- The CBT consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The CBT consists of question on the topics of General awareness and Science, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and Arithmetic.
- The duration of the CBT is 1 ½ hours/ 90 minutes.
- The medium of the examination are as follows: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Guajarati, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Assamese and Manipuri. Candidates can choose any one language as a medium of the examination.
- Upon passing the Computer Based Test, candidates are called for a PET/ PMT.
- The PET/ PMT standards have been specified by the RPF recruitment conducting agency.
- Once the PET/ PMT is cleared the shortlisted candidates are called for the verification of their documents.
- General: 500/-
- Rest of the categories: 250/-
Any further queries or details regarding the RPF Constable vacancy 2020 can be checked online at the website www.indianrailways.gov.in or https://constable.rpfonlinereg.org/ .