RGUKT Basar Admissions 2020:
The IIIT Basar was established under the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, a joint initiative by the state governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the objective to cater to the educational needs of the gifted rural youth of the states. RGUKT Basar aims to select top rural graduates for studying at the IIIT. The RGUKT Basar admissions 2020 have been notified on the website.
Date of start of registration of application: 13th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 1st July 2020
Course offered: B.Tech and M.Tech
Mode of application: Online and offline
- SC/ ST candidates: 150/-
- OC/ BC candidates: 200/-
- Global category: 250/-
- An additional service charge of 25/- will be charged towards the TS Online Service center.
- The application fee must be paid through the TS Online Service center.
- The international candidates must pay the application fee through a Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, RGUKT, Basar” payable at any nationalized bank.
- B.Tech Integrated 6 year course
- The candidate must not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th in the 1st attempt.
- International candidates must be of Indian origin/ nationality/ overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must pay the application fee through the TS Online center.
- The candidate will be given a unique ID and password that will be used for all further reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload all the required documents. These include the following:
- Receipt of application fee
- Admit card/ hall ticket of class 10th or equivalent exam.
- Proof of residence for candidate claiming Local category.
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PH certificate if applicable
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate if applicable
- NCC Certificate if applicable
- Sports certificates if applicable
- The candidate must take a print out of the completed application form and must be sent by registered post/ speed post to the following address:
The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Basar, Nirmal District,
Telangana State 504107
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit only.
- The Grade Point Average (GPA) will be followed for granting admission to candidates.
- The candidate will be assessed on the basis of grades obtained in each subject in class 10th.
- Selected candidates will be called for counselling.
For any further details regarding RGUKT Basar admissions check the website at https://admissions.rgukt.ac.in/adm/ug .