RBI.ORG.IN Recruitment 2019:
The Reserve Bank of India is the premier banking authority in India. The RBI has released a notification for job vacancies as an Assistant at various location across India. The rbi.org.in recruitment 2019 has all the details of the vacancy.
Here are the details of the rbi.org.in recruitment 2019:
No of vacancies: 623
Job Location: All over India
Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
Here is the region-wise vacancy details of RBI assistant:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||44|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||13|
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must have basic computer knowledge.
- The candidate must be proficient in the local language of the state. He must be able to read, write, speak and understand the language.
- The candidate must not be born earlier than 02/07/1988 and not later than01/07/1997.
- The interested candidates must be more than or equivalent to 20 years of age.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate eligible for the post is 28 years.
- The age relaxation rules are as per the norms laid out by the Government of India.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD + OBC: 13 years
- PWD + SC/ST: 15 years
- Ex-servicemen: 22 years
- Widows/ Divorced women: 10 years
- Domicile of J&K state: 5 years
Application fee: The candidate has to pay an application fee to apply for the exam.
- General/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: 50/-
The candidate can pay the application fee through internet banking, credit/debit card, MPS and other online modes.
Selection procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit. The selection is based on 2 stages:
- Preliminary online exam: The exam is of 100 marks and will be a Computer Based Test.
- Main online exam: The candidates who clear the preliminary exam will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and appear for the mains exam. The main exam is of 200 marks.
- Language proficiency test and Biometric Verification: Once the candidate has cleared the mains, he has to appear for a language proficiency test to be held in the official or the local language of the state.
Interested candidates can apply on the official website www.rbi.org.in recruitment 2019 and get all the required details.