RBI Assistant Pre Exam Pattern:
The Reserve Bank of India is the head of all nationalized, cooperative and private banks in India. The RBI conducts examination for the recruitment of RBI assistants in its various branches all across India. The RBI assistant exam is conducted in 3 phases, i.e., Preliminary exam, main exam, and the LPT. The RBI assistant pre exam pattern has been clearly specified by the examining authority.
Here are the details of the RBI assistant pre exam pattern:
The RBI assistant exam comprises of the prelims, mains and the LPT. The prelims are the first step towards the exam and require methodical study and planning.
RBI assistant pre exam pattern:
- The preliminary exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam comprises of multiple choice objective questions.
- The exam is divided into 3 sections that comprise of English Language, Reasoning and Numerical ability.
- The exam comprises of questions from various sections. These include the following:
|Reasoning||Numerical Ability||English Language|
|Puzzles Series Word Formation Venn Diagram Analogy Coding-Decoding Direction and Distance Blood Relations Verbal reasoning Non-Verbal Reasoning Syllogism||Data Interpretation Number Series Algebra Simplification Speed, Distance and Time SI & CI Averages Percentage Ratio and Proportion Time and Work Problem on Ages Mensuration Trigonometry Geometry||Reading Comprehension Phrases and Idioms Fill in the Blanks Spelling Error One word Substitution Sentence Correction Error Detection Synonyms & Antonyms|
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the pre exam.
|Name of Test||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Each question carries 1 mark each.
- There is negative marking for incorrect answer attempted. 1/4th marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Candidates must qualify each section individually.
- Each section has a separate time duration.
For any further queries and details, candidates can check the website at www.rbi.org.in .