RBI Assistant Exam Date:
The Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI assistant exam to recruit eligible candidates to the post of Assistant in its branches across the country. The RBI Assistant exam notification has been released nationwide and applications are invited for the same.
Here are the details of the RBI Assistant exam date:
Release of notification: 23rd December 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 20th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application for PwD candidates: 24th January 2020
Release of admit card for preliminary exam: February 2020
Preliminary exam date: 14th and 15th February 2020
Declaration of result of preliminary exam: February/ March 2020
RBI Assistant Mains exam date: March 2020
The candidate must be:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidate must be between the age group of 20 to 28 years. the age relaxation is one the basis of guidelines laid down by the Government of India.
|PWD||10 years in case of General Candidates, 13 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC category, 15 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent provided by Armed Forces +5 years|
|Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and not re-married/widows||10 years|
|Candidates holding working experience in RBI||Maximum of 3 years|
|Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir province of India||5 years|
- Educational qualification:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% and more in any discipline.
- The candidate must have proficiency in the official language of the concerned state/ union territory.
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge of computers.
The RBI assistant exam is held in three stages:
- Preliminary examination
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||30||30||A composite time of 1 hour is provided to the candidate|
- Main examination
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
Language proficiency test (LPT)
For any further details of the RBI assistant exam date, candidates can check the RBI website at www.rbi.org.in .