RBI Assistant Apply Online:
The Reserve Bank of India has released a notification regarding recruitment of RBI assistant. The form for RBI Assistant apply online can be accessed at the RBI website. RBI has announced 926 vacancies for the post of RBI Assistant.
Here are the details for the RBI Assistant apply online:
Date of start of online registration of application: 23rd December 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 24th January 2020
Last date to edit application: 24th January 2020
Last date to take print out of application: 8th February 2020
Date for online fee payment: 23rd December 2019 to 24th January 2020
Date of preliminary exam: 14th and 15th February 2020
Date of Main exam: March 2020
Procedure to apply online:
- The candidate must register himself on the website by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ option that is available on the top right corner of the home page.
- The candidate must furnish the personal details that include name, contact number, email id, address and others.
- The candidate must click on the save option and then click on the next option.
- The candidate must upload his passport sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format, which is as follows:
- Photograph: Size 4.5cm x 3.5cm, and the file size should be a minimum 20 KB and should not exceed 50 KB
- Signature: Size should be at least 10 KB and must not exceed 20 KB.
- The photograph and the signature should be clear and legible.
- The candidate must fill the academic details and professional qualifications as specified. The candidate must save the details and click on the next option.
- The candidate must preview the application and check the application for any discrepancies.
- The candidate must pay the application fee
- The fee must be paid online through credit/ debit cards or net banking options.
- The candidate must click on the ‘Final Submit’ option. This will submit the application form for the recruitment of RBI Assistant successfully.
- An email and a text message will be sent as a confirmation of the application along with the registration ID and password for all future login.
For any further details or queries regarding RBI Assistant apply online check the website at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3806 .