Rashtrothana School Admissions 2020:
Mass-Education (Jana Shikshana), Mass-awareness (Jana Jagruti) and Community Service (Jana-Seva) are the driving force behind the Rashtrotthana Parishat which runs the Rashtrotthana School. Established with the aim to provide quality education to all sections of the society from primary to college level. Affiliated to both CBSE and the state board, the Rasthrotthana School is spread over a sprawling campus of 4 acres. The Rashtrotthana School admissions 2020 can be accessed through the school office or the school website.
below mentioned are details of the Rashtrotthana School admissions 2020:
Based on the Panchamukhi Shikshana value which reinforces the concept of all-round development of children and includes emotional, physical, psychological, spiritual and most importantly intellectual growth. The admissions for the year have been notified at the school website.
Applications for the academic year 2020-21 are invited for admissions to PKG only.
Date of start of registration: 8th October 2019
Last date to submit completed applications: 15th October 2019
Timing: 0900 hrs. to 1230 hrs.
Admissions to higher classes are based on the availability of seats in the respective classes.
- For admission to Pre Kg the student must be between 2 ½ to 3 years 9 months of age.
- For admission to LKG, the student must be between the ages of 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months of age.
- For admission to UKG, the student must be between the age of 4 years 10 months to 5 years 10 months.
- Parents who are interested must contact the school office for the registration form.
- The following documents must be attached with the registration form: a copy of the birth certificate and 2 passport size photographs.
- The completed registration form must be submitted at the school office.
Interested parents can contact the school office at the following address for Rashtrotthana School admissions 2020:
6th Stage, 8th Block, Banashankari, Bengaluru – 560060
Phone: 9945582661, 9945202661, 9980787661