Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
The state of Rajasthan has announced the Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2019 drive for vacancies in the high court to be filled as per the notification. There are 69 vacancies for the post of Junior Personal Assistant. The notification was released on the 21st of August 2019. The last date for submission of completed application is 16th September 2019.
The Rajasthan High Court recruitment refers to ADVERTISEMENT No RHC-Exam Cell-JPA-2019-813 for JPA. Interested candidates can check the details from the official website www.hcraj.nic.in . The eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan High Court recruitment is as follows:
- The interested candidate must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates with a B.Com with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates with a bachelor degree in any stream with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- The age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- The selection procedure will include a written exam and a stenography test. The shorthand dictation will be of 50 marks and a duration of 80 minutes with a speed of 90 words per minute along with the transcription and a stenography test.
- Interested candidates must have typing proficiency in English and Hindi
- The candidate must also profess basic knowledge of computers.
- The applications need to be filled online and submitted.
The breakdown of the 69 vacancies on category is as follows:
- Gen-17 Posts
- SC-22 Posts
- ST-16 Posts
- OBC-08 Posts
- MBC-02 Posts
- EWS-04 Posts
Interested candidates can apply online with the requisite documents, photographs, and signature. The fees can be paid online through credit/debit card or net banking. The breakdown for fees is as follows:
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 650/-
- OBC NCL Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates: Rs. 400/-
The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment for the year 2019 promises a future for many of the candidates in the legal domain.