Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission 2018-19
Reference Link :
Founded in 1962, under the Rabindra Bharati Act, enacted by Government of West Bengal and Directorate of Distance Education, Rabindra Bharati University, started operations in 2002. This university is accredited with Grade A by NAAC. It offers Post Graduate Courses in:
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts and
- Human Studies.
Rabindra Bharati University, DDE offers MA courses in languages namely:
- English and
- Vocal Music
All the above in the Semester Mode. Rest all courses are offered in the Annual Mode.
- Application Process is entirely online.
- PG Courses require applicants to possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors / General), in any discipline with relevant subjects.
- Selection is entirely merit-based.
- Preparation of merit list is prepared taking into consideration the candidate’s percentage obtained in the qualifying exam.
Some of the Admission Highlights, Rabindra Bharati University, DDE
- Name of the Institute : Rabindra Bharati University
- Institute Type : Private
- Basic Admission Criteria : Merit Based
- Last Date of Application : 18th Sept, 2018
- Mode of Application : Online
- Counselling : College Level
- Counselling Starts : October – November
- Scholarship Facilities : No
- Availability of Online Application Form : It starts on 24th Aug and ends on 31st October 2018.
- Declaration of First Merit List for MSW and Geography Course : 21st Sept, 2018.
- Admission on verification of eligibility as per First Merit List for MSW and Geography : It starts on 25th Sept and ends on 13th October 2018.
- Declaration of second Merit list for MSW and Geography Course : 14th Oct, 2018
- Admission on verification of eligibility as per second Merit List for MSW and Geography : It starts on 16th October and ends on 26th October 2018.
- Declaration of third Merit list for MSW and Geography Course : 27th Oct, 2018
- Admission on verification of eligibility as per third Merit List for MSW and Geography : It starts on 1st Nov,2018 and ends on 3rd Nov,2018.
- Admission to other courses except for MSW and Geography Course : It starts on 19th Sept, 2018 and ends on 18th Oct, 2018.
Note : Above mentioned dates are tentative and are subject to change as per the discretion of the concerned authority. Readers are advised to cross check these dates with the official site of the institution, in order to keep them updated with the latest changes.
Rabindra Bharati University, Distance Education Admission Process 2018-19
Aspirants seeking admission to various programs of study need to apply online. But before, that they need to register. Registration and Online Application Process is as follows:
- Visit the (DDE, RBU), official portal.
- Select the “Apply online” link on the homepage.
- Select the New User option and then Register Now option.
- Aspirants need to provide their valid email id and mobile number.
- Post successful registration, candidates will receive a login password on their registered mobile number.
- This password will be required while logging into the portal to fill the application form.
- Fill in the application form carefully and take care while selecting the Study Centre and the Subject.
- Make the payment of 200 INR (for MSW and Geography Course) and 100 INR for other courses, through the SBI online portal.
- Students need to take a print-out of the e-receipt copy.
- If you are making offline fee submission, then students shall take the print-out of e-Challan and deposit the requisite fee at any SBI counter.
- After the application form has been submitted online successfully, candidates shall keep one of its copy with them as a proof of submission.
- In the end, student need to submit the form copies and the receipt along with documents that are self attested at the University admission office or any study center of their choice.
- Admission shall be confirmed after the original documents have been verified.
For more info, visit the official site of the Directorate of Distance Education, Rabindra Bharati University.