Quick And Easy DIY Crafts For Kids:
Kids just love getting engaged in creative activities. Tell them to study and they’ll come up with a thousand excuses. Call them for a fun craft activity and they’ll be rolling on the floor with rapture. Vacations and holidays become times when kids look forward to many of DIY crafts for kids.
Here are some very interesting DIY crafts for kids:
- DIY bubble gum slime
What to do
- Work with a ratio of 2 parts glue to 1 part shaving cream. Mix both ingredients together.
- Add a few pumps of foam hand soap and your activator — a mixture of water and Borax or contact lens solution.
- Mix and knead the slime. Add more activator for a smoother and fluffier consistency.
Glow in the dark slime
What to do
- Pour white Elmer’s glue into a bowl.
- Add food coloring and glow in the dark paint to your glue mixture.
- Place a teaspoon of Borax and half a cup of warm water in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Mix and knead the two mixtures together.
DIY Dream Catcher
- Embroidery hoop
- Wood leaf (or something similar)
- Various ribbons, trim, rick-rack, lace, etc.
- Gold Deco Foil
- Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive
- Deco Foil Spray Adhesive
- Super glue
- Brush some Deco Foil liquid adhesive on the embroidery hoop and the leaf. Press the foil (gold side up) over the hoop and the leaf.
- Cover the feathers with a piece of scrap paper and spray the ends. Let it dry for a minutes and put the gold foil over the feather, a piece of vellum and then iron it on low.
- Take a ball of twine to suspend the leaf in the embroidery hoop. Take the golden leaf and fold the twine around.
- Use glue to attach lace to the hoops. Glue some feather to some twine and let it dry.
- Your dream catcher is ready.
These are some very interesting DIY crafts for kids that will keep them engaged and happy for long.