Presidency University Admission 2020:
Established as Hindoo College in the year 1817 by a group of Indian and British people, the college aimed at providing western type higher education in the sub-continent. The Presidency University with its rich past was established as a formal establishment in 2010. The Presidency University offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and research, certificate and diploma programs in numerous disciplines. The Presidency University admission 2020 has been notified on the official website of the college.
The Presidency University conducts the PUBDET and the PUMDET entrance tests to grant admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses.
|Application Form Release||9th January 2020||12th March 2020|
|Online Application Close||6th February 2020||26th March 2020|
|Online application correction & downloading revised confirmation page||7th to 9th February 2020||27th March to 29th March 2020|
|Admit Card||6th April 2020||16th June 2020|
|Examination Date||11th & 12th April 2020||21st June 2020|
|Result Declaration||8th May 2020||17th July 2020|
|Counselling||July 2020||4th week of July 2020|
- All categories: 500/ plus additional service charges.
- The fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must register themselves online at the website of the Presidency University.
- The candidate must specify the course they are opting for in the application form.
- The candidate must upload the following documents along with the application form:
- A scanned copy of the signature and a recent passport sized photograph.
- For PUBDET the candidate must upload the mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th.
- For PUMDET the candidate must upload the mark sheet of graduation qualifying exam.
- A scanned copy of personal ID proof which includes Aadhar card/ pan card/ voter ID.
- A copy of the category certificate if applicable.
For further details regarding Presidency University admission 2020 check the website at https://www.presiuniv.ac.in/web/admission.php .