Prabhu Jagatbandhu College Admission 2019:
Established in 1964, Prabhu Jagatbandhu College is affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The college is popularly called the Andul College, named after the saint Sri Prabhu Jagatbandhu. The college conducts many undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Prabhu Jagatbandhu College admission 2019 can be checked online at the official website www.pjc.ac.in The College offers a total of 6 courses across 3 streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce.
Here are the details of the Prabhu Jagatbandhu College admission 2019:
Date of notification: 12th June 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 2nd September 2019
Course: B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc Hons/General/Pass
B.A/B.Com: English, Bengali, History, Geography, philosophy, political science, Economics and Commerce.
B.Sc: Maths, Physics, Computer Science.
Mode of application: Online
- The candidate must have passed 12th class from any discipline from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who have passed class 12th from any vocational stream as conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training can also apply.
- Reservation of seats is as per the rules laid down by the state government of West Bengal.
Application fee: The application fee can be paid online through internet banking, credit/debit card and also offline through a bank challan.
Selection procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, the marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 examinations. The candidates will be shortlisted and called for counseling. The candidates called for counselling must get the following:
- Application form
- Application fee receipt
- Madhyamik admit card and mark sheet (both original and Xerox)
- High school mark sheet (both original and Xerox)
- Character certificate
- Cast certificate if any
- Any other relevant /prescribed document
Interested candidates can log in to http://www.prabhujagatbandhucollege.edu.in for any other detail or query.