PPSC Recruitment 2020 Syllabus:
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is responsible for conducting the recruitment exam to select eligible candidates for various posts in the state administrative machinery. This includes both officer cadre and the lower staff. The PPSC Recruitment notification has been released on the website for all interested candidates. The PPSC Recruitment 2020 syllabus will help candidates prepare for the exam in a methodical manner.
Date of start of registration of application: 5th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 30th June 2020 till 1159 pm
Last date of submission of application fee: 7th July 2020
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab||500||625||1125|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||500||no fee||500|
|All Others Categories which includes EWS, Ex-servicemen Lineal Descendent Punjab)||500||2500||3000|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||500||1250||1750|
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or any other net banking option.
PPSC recruitment 2020 syllabus:
Preliminary exam syllabus:
- General Studies paper:
- General and a basic understanding of science concepts
- Indian history
- Geography of India and the world.
- Environmental studies.
- Indian polity and administration.
- Governance and bureaucracy.
- Economics and financial studies.
- Sports and IT field.
- CSAT paper:
- General and logical reasoning.
- Data interpretation.
- Data analysis.
- Numerical problems.
- Statistics and related problems.
- Problems on heights and measurements
Mains Exam Syllabus
- Paper 1: General English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Verbs, idioms, and tenses
- Phrase corrections
- Sentence completion
- Paragraph writing
- Precise writing
- Paper 2: General Punjabi language
- Essay writing
- Letter writing
- Grammatical concepts
- Language quotes and explanations
- Descriptive writing
- Paragraph and precise writing
- Paper 3: General Essay
Candidates will be required to write essays on selected topics.
- Paper 4: General Aptitude 1
- History and geographical studies.
- Language and culture of India.
- A detailed study of the state of Punjab
- Constitution and law-making
- Governance and international relations.
- Paper 5: General Aptitude 2
- Studies on the environment
- Science and technology
- Case studies and problem-solving techniques
- Graphs and related problems
For any further details regarding PPSC recruitment 2020 syllabus check the website at https://www.ppsc.gov.in/ .