Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
Indian postal services are one of the oldest in the country. From the days when the pigeons were used to send across messages to the present times when the mail reaches within a day of dispatch, Indian postal services have come a long way. The Indian postal department also gives employment opportunities to people of all categories.
Here is a list of post office recruitment 2019:
India Post office Recruitment 2019 – 10,089+ Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies||Apply|
|Staff Car Drivers||10||Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment
|Staff Car Drivers||13||Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||2086||Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||1063||Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||2510||Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||2637||Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||919||Assam Postal Circle Recruitment
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||851||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment
Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Job Role: Gramin Dak Sevak
Recruitment organization: India Post
Total Vacancies: 10066
Job Location: Assam, Bihar, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Fee Payment: Online or Offline
Start of Registration and Fee Payment: August 5, 2019
End of Registration and Fee Payment: September 16, 2019
End of GDS Online Application: September 22, 2019
Age Limit: The candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years in age as on 05.08.2019.
The relaxation in upper age limit for various categories is as follows:
SC / ST 5 Years
OBC 3 Years
PWD 10 Years
PWD + OBC 13 Years
PWD + SC/ ST 15 Years
- The interested candidate must have passed 10th class with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate must have studied the local language at least up to class 10 as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have a basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
The GDS is for the following posts:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Dak Sevak
Here’s how to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Post office recruitment 2019:
- The interested candidate can fill the Gramin Dak Sevak application form online from 5th August 2019 at the official website.
- The candidate must register himself on the website and obtain a registration number.
- After registration, the candidate must pay the application fees either online or offline at the nearest head post office.
- The candidate needs to fill the online application and upload the relevant educational certificates, photo, and signature in the prescribed formats and click on submit the completed application.
- A print out of the filled application form for future reference is always recommended.
India has the largest postal network in the world with over 154882 post offices. If you’re looking for a secure career then you can check the website of Indian Posts regularly and apply for the vacancies that have been notified.