Pondicherry University PG Admission 2020:
The Pondicherry University offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in various disciplines at its expansive 3 campuses. Pondicherry University offers 1 year PG programs, full-time PG Diploma programs and 5 years integrated PG programs. Pondicherry University PG admission 2020 has been notified by the university on its official website.
Here are the details of the Pondicherry University PG admission 2020:
Pondicherry University offers PG in the following disciplines:
The Pondicherry University also offers M.Com, M.Ed, MCA, M.Lib Is, MPA, M.P.Ed, MSW, LLM at PG level.
Date of start of registration of application: 22nd March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 10th May 2020
Date of entrance exam: 7th to 9th June 2020
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination in the Science discipline.
- For the PG integrated program:
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th class from a recognized board.
- Candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to appear for an entrance exam for Pondicherry University PG admission 2020.
- The exam is an online CBT for all PG courses except for LLM and MP.Ed programs.
- Candidates must register themselves online to get a unique ID and password which must be used for future correspondence.
- The application form must be filled with all the requisite details and the documents must be attached with the application form before submission.
- The following documents are required to be attached with the application form:
- A copy of the SSC certificate/ mark sheet for proof of age.
- A copy of the HSC certificate/ mark sheet or equivalent.
- A copy of the degree/ provisional certificate.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC certificate if applicable.
- Recently issued Pondicherry/ Karaikal residence certificate if applicable.
- A copy of the transfer/ migration certificate fro the institution last attended.
- 2 stamp sized recent color photographs.
- SC/ ST: 300/-
- Others: 600/-
- The application fee must be paid online only through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
For any further details regarding Pondicherry University PG admission 2020 check the website at http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/ .