Plus 1 Admission Kerala 2020:
The directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala conducts the Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process (HSCAP) through the Higher Secondary Centralized Allotment Admission/ Single Window System. The Plus 1 admission Kerala 2020 has been announced on the DHSE website for all interested students.
Date of start of registration of application: After declaration of class 10th result
Mode of application: Online
- All candidates must pay 25/- as application fee for plus 1 admission
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid through offline mode like DD or challan.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The admission will be given on the basis of Weightage Grade Point Average (WGPA) secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate must have secured the minimum cut off as declared by the HSCAP for admission to Arts, Commerce and Science stream.
- The candidate must register on the official website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the required details in the application form for plus 1 admission.
- The candidate must upload all the relevant documents. These include the following:
- Scanned copy of the SSLC/ THSLC/ CBSE Exam certificate
- Scanned copies of the certificates of Sports/ Youth Festival/ Science Fair/ IT/ Work Experience must be submitted.
- Scanned copy of ex-servicemen dependent certificate, if applicable.
- NTSE certificate if any.
- Any other certificate if any must be submitted in the specified format.
- The application fee must be paid and the completed application must be submitted.
- The candidate must take a print out of the application for future reference.