Places to Visit Near Delhi For 2 Days:
Getting up late in the morning to a spectacular view all the time to just laze it out or maybe go on a walk to explore the place around that is definitely my idea of a short trip. A day or two, a weekend getaway that takes away all your worries and lets you unwind in the way you like the most is definitely my idea of a rejuvenating trip. If you’re in Delhi, the places to visit are aplenty if you’re looking for a getaway. The places to visit near Delhi for 2 days gives you options in the hills as well as the desert.
Here is a list of places to visit near Delhi for 2 days:
- Lansdowne: The imposing Himalayas calls you into their lap to Lansdowne. The color-changing hills with their pine forests give you the perfect getaway.
Distance from Delhi: 259 kms.
- Ramnagar: The small town of Ramnagar is the gateway to the Jim Corbett National Park. With a range of activities available like jungle safari, trekking, rafting and kayaking or just enjoying the lush greens of the thick forest, Ramnagar is the ideal getaway from Delhi.
Distance from Delhi: 269 kms
- Nainital: A jewel in the crown of Uttarakhand, Nainital is a bustling tourist destination for most people in and around Delhi.
Distance from Delhi: 299 kms
- Alwar: The rajputana architecture in its many heritage sites and resorts makes Alwar the ideal getaway from Delhi. the proximity to Sariska National Park and Neemrana fort make Alwar a hot destination.
Distance from Delhi: 164 kms
- Jaipur: The pink city is the perfect escape from the bustle of Delhi. The quaint yet loud forts tell their story in all kinds of colors. Jaipur is a favorite with travelers from across India and the world.
Distance from Delhi: 270 kms
Places to visit near Delhi for 2 days abound, offering natural beauty and rustic charm with many activities that you can indulge in. These places offer a much needed respite from all the hullabaloo of your mundane life.