Pawar Public School Nanded City Admission 2020-21:
Pawar Public School Nanded City is part of the Pawar Trust. The Pawar Public School Nanded City is the sixth school under the trust. It was established in 2013 with a view to providing quality education and overall development of its students. The school aims “to enhance individual growth so as to form a part of the world community.” The school boasts of world-class facilities too for its students. The Pawar Public School Nanded City admission 2020-21 is yet to be notified by the school authorities.
Here are the details of the Pawar Public School Nanded City admission 2020-21:
Nursery Admissions for 2020-21
Total no of seats: 180 seats
- The student must have completed 3 years as on 30th September 2020. The child should be born on or before 30th September 2017.
- There is no age relaxation applicable.
- The seats are allotted on the basis of Lottery system / random selection.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through SMS by 26th December 2019 by 3 pm.
The application forms can be filled online from 20th December to 22nd December 2019 by 5 pm. An application fee of 500/- is to be paid via net banking options or debit/ credit card. It is important to submit a copy of the birth certificate along with the application form.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Certificate of birth.
- Print out of the admission form
- 2 recent passport size photos
- A postcard size family photograph.
- An attested copy of birth certificate.
- A proof of residence (local)
- A copy of the aadhar card.
- A medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- A parent consent form.
- A copy of the passport / PIO card if applicable.
- A copy of the caste ceritificate if applicable.
Admission to classes 1 and above is on the basis of availability of seats.
For any other details on Pawar Public School admission 2010-21, interested parents can check the website of the school at www.ppsnandedcity.com .