This article discusses regarding Patna University PG Admission 2018.
Patna University was established in the year 1917. Patna University is a well-known university which has 31 postgraduate departments in the faculties of Science, Social Sciences, Humanities, Education, Commerce, and Law.
Also, Patna University provides the interested and eligible students admission in various PG courses such as Master of Arts, Master of Communication and Master of Science into various specialization.
Below mentioned are some of the importance of the important points that you must keep in mind while applying for the admission in this university.
1) The Registration process of the university starts from the First week of June 2018.
2) The Last date of registration is Last week of June 2018.
3) The Basic eligibility is that the student shall be a Graduate with an Honors Degree in required subject.
4) The Application process is completely online and the applications will not be accepted from any other form.
5) It shall be noted that the Application fee can be paid through Online mode or through Challan.
6) And also, Selection of candidates will be on based on their academic performance.
7) The admission procedure of the university will start from 20th Jun 2019 to 08th Aug 2019.
The eligibility criteria are as follows.
1) The students who wish to opt For MA Courses: The Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Honors Degree in the required subject Also, it shall be noted that for the Candidates who have an equivalent degree to Bachelor’s Honors, for them 10% lesser than the Bachelor Degree holder will be seen.
2) The students who wish to opt for M.Com.: the Candidates must be Graduate with Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Honors Degree or other subjects like BBA or BBM. And it must be noted that the Candidates with a degree equivalent to that of Honors Degree will be judged on 10% lesser merit.
3) The students who wish to opt For M.Sc.: The Candidate must be a Graduate with Bachelor Honors Degree in the subject concerned.
The application procedure for the admission of the candidate is as follows.
1) The interested candidate must Visit the official website that is www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
2) The candidate must click on the link “Apply Online Application for PUP AF “.
3) After clicking on the link, a new window appears showing the links of ‘New Registration’ and ‘Login’.
4) The Candidates who are applying for the first time must click on New Registration link and then they must register themselves with basic and required details.
5) The Candidates will then receive login details on their registered mobile number and email.
6) With the help of that detail, the candidate can log in and fill up the application form for admission.
7) Also, it shall be noted that the candidate is required to Upload the documents such as a scanned copy of photograph and his signature.
8) The candidate is required to review the application form and after complete check, the candidate can finally submit it.
9) Also, it shall be noted that the candidate must take a printout of filled in application form.
10) After enclosing the form with all the relevant documents, the candidate is required to send it to
Application form along with all the relevant documents must be sent through speed post or through registered post. Documents must that must be sent along with the printout of the filled in the application form are as follows. Xerox copies of documents must be attached.
1) Class 10th mark sheet of the student.
2) Class 12th mark sheet of the student.
3) Graduation mark sheets of the student.
4) Valid ID proof such as Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card of the student.
So, that’s all about Patna University PG Admission 2018.
Also, read:- University of Kerala PG Admission 2018