Patliputra University Admission 2020:
The Patliputra University was established in 2018 in Patna by the state Government of Bihar. The Patliputra University comprises of 2 government Girls College, 3 Minority College. 25 constituent college and many affiliated colleges. The Patliputra University admission 2020 has been notified on the website of the University for interested candidates.
- Under graduate courses: The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board. The candidate must have secured the minimum merit in the relevant subject to pursue an under graduate course.
- Post graduate courses: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university. The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be able to pursue a post graduate course.
- The candidate must register on the website of Patliputra University with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must log in to the student’s dashboard.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must pay the specified application fee online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must upload the specified documents. These include the following:
|Passport size photograph||Maximum 100 KB||Jpeg/ Jpg|
|Signature||Maximum 100 KB||Jpeg/ Jpg|
|Class 10th and 12th mark sheet||Jpeg/ Jpg|
|Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or others||Jpeg/ Jpg|
|Category certificate if any||Jpeg/ Jpg|
|Bank Information (Account Number & IFSC Code etc.)||Jpeg/ Jpg|
For any further details regarding Patliputra University admission 2020 check the website at http://www.ppup.ac.in/admission-notice .