Patanjali Gurukul Admission:
The Acharyakulam was established in the year 2013 with the aim to provide value based education to one and all. The Patanjali Gurukul is a residential school established with the aim to provide culturally rich and traditional education in an ultra-modern scientific and professional system of the present times. The Patanjali Gurukul admission have been notified on the website of Acharyakulam for interested students.
The Acharyakulam is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school is managed by the Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust. Admission to the Gurukul is through an entrance exam conducted by the school. The school provides admission to boys and girls in classes 5th, 6th and 7th.
Mode of application: Online
- For all categories of candidates an application fee of 1200/- must be paid.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The students seeking admission will have to appear for an entrance exam.
- Students securing merit in the entrance exam will be selected for admission to acharyakulam.
- The student must register online with a valid mobile number and email Id.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The student must fill the application with all the specified details.
- The student must upload the required documents along with the application. These include the following:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature of the parents and student
- Scanned copy of the Aadhar card of parents and student.
- The application fee must be paid online and the completed application must be submitted.
- A print out of the completed application must be taken for any future reference.
For any further details regarding Patanjali Gurukul admissions check the website at http://www.acharyakulam.org/ .