P B Siddhartha College Admissions:
The Parvathaneni Brahmayya Siddhartha College of Arts and Science was established in 1975. The college was founded with the aim to provide quality education in a variety of disciplines. The college offers a variety of under graduate and post graduate courses in arts, science and commerce streams. P B Siddhartha College admissions have been notified on the website of the college for all interested candidates.
The P B Siddhartha College offers 18 courses across 5 disciplines. These include the following:
Coeducation course programs:
- B.Sc maths, statistics and computer science/ maths statistics and computer applications/ maths, electronics and computer science/ maths, electronics and computer application/ biotechnology, botany and chemistry/ botany, zoology and chemistry/ maths, statistics and data science
- B.Com Hons Accounting and Finance/ Tax Procedures and practice
- B.A maths/ economics/ statistics
- BBA Analytics/ Business Administration
Boys only course programs:
- B.Com general
- B.Com computer applications
- B.Sc maths, physics and chemistry/ maths, physics and computer science/ computer science hons/ maths, physics and electronics
- Dyed yoga education
Post graduate programs:
- M.A English
- M.Sc computer science/ mathematics/ chemistry/ physics
- Admission form and prospectus must be collected from the college office on payment of 130/-
- Admission form can be taken through post on payment of 150/- by Demand Draft or Money Order.
- Under graduate courses:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board with the minimum cut off merit as specified by the P B Siddhartha College.
- Post graduate courses:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognised university/ institute.
For any further details regarding P B Siddhartha College admissions check the website at https://www.pbsiddhartha.ac.in/ .