Osmania University Admission 2020:
Osmania University was established in the year 1918 by the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad. It is one of the oldest universities in the country. the aim of the university is to “generate and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of ancient and modern wisdom, and to serve the society by developing in students heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivities; to foster a scientific temper, and to promote professional and technological expertise. Central to this vision is a commitment to regional and national development in consonance with our culture, heritage, and environment.” Osmania University admission 2020 has been notified on the website of the university.
Osmania University offers several under graduate, post graduate, research and doctoral, certificate and diploma courses.
- OC/ BC category for single subject: 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD category for single subject: 375/-
- Fee for every additional subject for all categories: 300/-
- The application fee must be paid through credit or debit card or any other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid at any Telangana state / Andhra Pradesh state online centers.
|Course Name||Educational Qualifications|
|B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ BBA / BSW||Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exams from relevant stream held by the Board of Intermediate Exams, Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent Board of Education.|
|BFA||Passed SSC or it’s equivalent.|
|M.Sc.||Passed B Sc. with not then less 40% marks (pass percentage for SC &ST candidates) in the concerned Science subjects – Physical Sciences & Mathematics for MPC group OR Physical Sciences & Biological Sciences, for BZC group as the case may be.|
|MFC||Passed B.Com (All streams) with 40% in aggregate under part II.|
|MCJ||Passed BCJ with 40%marks|
|M.A. English||Passed Degree Examination securing 40% marks in aggregate under part II, and Must have studied the concerned language either in Part I or Part II of the qualifying examination.|
|M. Phil.||Passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject OR in an allied subject securing a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. M. Phil is a full-time course and candidates registered for this course should work for a period of one year as full-time research scholars.|
|P.G. Diploma in Museology||Passed MA (AIHC & A) with 50% marks with Museology as one of the subjects of study OR Passed MA History with Medieval History paper as specialization with 50% marks.|
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which must be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill in the requisite details in the application form.
- The application fee must be paid and details filled in the application form.
- The completed form must be submitted.
For any further queries regarding Osmania University admission 2020 check the website at https://www.osmania.ac.in/ .