NTRUHS Paramedical Admissions 2019:
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or NTRUHS was established in 1986 and was founded by Padmashree Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. NTRUHS was founded with the sole aim to “bring health-related disciplines under an umbrella to impart quality in education, research and training for technically competent, globally competitive and social relevant professionals with ethical value systems.” The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, super-specialty programs and Ph.D. and PDF programs in Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, dental Surgery, medicine, and paramedical discipline. There are close to 271 colleges affiliated to the university.
Here are the details of NTRUHS paramedical admissions 2019:
Course: B.Sc Paramedical Technology
Date of notification: 18th September 2019
Last date of submitting completed application: 3rd October 2019 by 1700 hrs.
Mode of application: Online
OC candidates: 2360/-
OBC/ SC / ST: 1888/-
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, botany and Zoology as the main subjects.
- The candidate must be a minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
The short listed candidates will be notified and a merit list will be available on the official website of the university. The candidates will be intimated of the web based counselling and verification of documents for NTRUHS paramedical admissions 2019.
The shortlisted candidate must visit the helpline centers for verification of documents. The various helpline centers are as follows:
- Vijayawada: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences,Vijayawada
- Tirupati: Old MBA BUILDING, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Kurnool: SGPR Government Polytechnic College, Kurnool
- Visakhapatnam: Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus, Visakhapatnam
The documents required are as follows:
- A duly signed print out of the application form by the candidate.
- 02 Date of birth proof which can be SSC exam certificate or equivalent.
- 03 class 12th pass certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificate of the candidate from class 6th to 12th
- A copy of Aadhar cared.
- Proof of residence for those from outside Andhra Pradesh.
- Case certificate if relevant
- Income certificate if relevant
- Service certificate
Interested candidates can log in to the NTRUHS website at www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in for any queries or details about NTRUHS paramedical admissions 2019.