The NMAT will invite the applications for the MBA Programme in the first week of July 2019. The candidates who are interested and who want to take admission in the academic year 2020-21 must fill the NMAT 2019 Application Form. In order to take admission, the candidate must complete the NMAT Registration Procedure, which will create their account on nmat.org. For registration, candidates have to enter their name and contact details to register for the exam.
After the aspirant receives the login details on the registered ID, the candidate will have the access to NMAT 2019 student dashboard. The students then will be able to fill the NMAT 2019 application form by providing all the details carefully. At last, the candidate has to choose the school preference and then required to pay the application fee. The interested candidate is also required to make the test appointment and download the admit card on the scheduled date. Further details are mentioned below.
NMAT Registration 2019
The registration for NMAT 2019 can be done at various times. But, the candidate must make sure to complete the application process before the last day of the of registration. Till the time the official notification regarding the NMAT 2019 registration comes, follow this tentative schedule given below.
NMAT 2019 Start date End date
Registration 1st week of July 2019 1st week of October 2019
Scheduling st week of July 2019 3rd week of October 2019
Late Registration 1st week of October 2019 3rd week of October 2019
Registration Retake 1st week of October 2019 3rd week of December 2019
Rescheduling 1st week of July 2019 3rd week of December 2019
Re-take Scheduling 1st week of October 2019 3rd week of December 2019
Exam 1st week of October 2019 3rd week of December 2019
If you wish to apply for the Application Form NMAT 2019 online then you can apply here. www.nmat.org.in.
The interested candidates who wish to apply for the exam are required to register themselves first. Registration will be done through online mode only. It shall be noted that the examination fee is not refundable. Pay fee accordingly and start your preparation to appear in NMAT 2019 by GMAC. It might happen the fee can be changed in the year 2019, till then you can estimate the expected fee from below the table.
Service Application Fee for NMAT 2019
Test Registration (Early) Rs. 1900 + applicable taxes
Test Registration (Late) Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes
Retake fee Rs. 1900 + applicable taxes
Reschedule Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes
Additional Score Reports
(beyond first five) Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes
Modes of Payment for the application fee. Interested candidates can pay the examination fee through the following modes of payment.
- Visa MasterCard
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
- International credit card
Steps for filling the application form.
- The Interested candidate is required to open the official site for registration.
- Click on the register option to create an NMAT account.
- Then you will be required to enter your first name, last name, valid email id, phone number and password.
- After checking your details, click on the submit option.
- Candidates will then receive the confirmation mail on the registered email id.
- After successful registration, you can login easily.
- For filling the application, the candidate will be required to enter the personal details like passport photograph, date of birth , gender etc.
- The candidate is required to fill all the details carefully and properly.
- The candidate is required to submit the application fee.
- It shall be noted that It is necessary that after submitting the registration fee, you can book the exam dates as per your convenience. Once this option is available, you can schedule in the time window notified by NMAT by GMAC.
Also, read: Job Opportunities After Your MBA