NIT Warangal Admissions:
The National Institute of Technology, Warangal was established in 1959 by the Government of India as a public engineering college. NIT Warangal offers various courses that include undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses like B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, and Ph.D. programs. NIT Warangal admissions can be checked online at the website of NIT.
Here are the details of the NIT Warangal admissions:
Courses offered: B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc and Ph.D.
- Tech and M.Tech: The admission to the two programs in various disciplines are done through JEE Main and GATE exam respectively.
- Sc: The admission to the program is on the merit secured in the written entrance exam JAM.
- MCA: The admission to the program is on the basis of NIMCET scores.
- MBA: Candidates are granted admission on the basis of their CAT / MAT score.
- Ph.D.: For admission to the Ph.D. program, the candidate must appear for a written exam conducted by the institute. This is followed by a personal interview.
- Tech: To be eligible for any B.Tech program, the candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 75% marks in Science and must have studied Maths and physics as the man subject.
- Tech: To be eligible for the M.Tech program, the candidate must have completed BE/ B.Tech in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Sc: To be eligible for M.Sc, the candidate must have completed a B.Sc degree from a recognized institute with a minimum of 65% marks in the relevant discipline.
- MCA: To be eligible for the MCA program, the candidate must have completed B.Sc / BCA with maths/ statistics/ business mathematics or must have completed BE/ B.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks.
- MBA: The candidate must have secured a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of engineering or technology from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Ph.D.: The criteria are different for the various programs.
Interested candidates can check the website of NIT Warangal at www.nitw.ac.in . For admission to the various programs being offered the candidates must check online and apply at the concerned coordinating organization.