NIT Calicut Phd Admission 2020:
The National Institute of Technology Calicut was established by the MHRD Government of India in the year 2007. NIT Calicut aims to “develop high quality technical education and personnel with a sound footing on basic engineering principles, technical and managerial skills, innovative research capabilities, and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of mankind, adapting themselves to changing technological environment with the highest ethical values as the inner strength.” NIT Calicut offers several programs to eligible students in various disciplines. The NIT Calicut PhD admission 2020 have been notified by the institute on its official website.
Date of start of registration of application for admission to PhD: 11th March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 1st May 2020 till 1700 hours.
Mode of application: Online
NIT Calicut offers PhD in the following programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Architecture and Planning
- School of Management Studies
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Biotechnology
Candidates can secure admission to Phd program under various schemes. These include the following:
- Full time
- Part time
- OBC/ Open/ EWS candidates: 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: 300/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The maximum age for admission to any PhD program is 50 years.
- The candidate must check the eligibility criteria from the website of NIT as specified by the respective departments.
- A candidate will be granted admission to a PhD program on the basis of merit secured in the written test/ interview as specified by the respective department.
For any further details regarding NIT Calicut PhD admission 2020 check the website at www.nit.ac.in .