NIOS Admission Last Date 2019:
The National Institute of Open Schooling or NIOS was founded with the primary objective of providing educational opportunities to students who want to pursue and complete their schooling. For all those students who are unable to complete their school due to unavoidable reasons or have dropped out of school, NIOS gives them the opportunity to complete their class 10th and 12th with ease. NIOS conducts exams twice a year for all the interested students. The NIOS admission last date 2019 has been extended for block II.
Here are the details of the NIOS admission last date 2019:
Program: Class 10th and 12th from NIOS
- For 10th class: The candidate needs to apply online and submit a copy of his ID proof, address proof, admission form, mark sheet of class 8th and passport size photograph.
- For 12th class: The candidate must submit his admission form online along with ID proof, address proof, passing certificate of class 10th and passport size photographs.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to complete class 10th and 12th.
NIOS admission is conducted in 2 blocks:
Block I: April 2019 – July 2019
16-March-2019 – 31-July-2019 Normal Fee
1-August-2019 – 15-August-2019 Late Fee: 200/-
16-August-2019 – 31-August-2019 Late Fee: 400/-
1-September-2019 – 15-September-2019 Late Fee: 700/-
Block II: September 2019 – January 2020
16-September-2019 – 31-January-2020 Normal fees
1-February-2020 – 15-February-2020 Late Fee: 200/-
16-February-2020 – 28-February-2020 Late Fee: 400/-
1-March-2020 – 15-March-2020 Late Fee: 700/-
NIOS gives students the flexibility to give exam every month by choosing the date of the exam if available and get the result immediately after 55 days.
For class 10th with 5 subjects:
- Male: 1800/-
- Female: 1650/-
- SC/ST/Handicapped/ Ex-serviceman: 1200/-
For class 12th:
- Male: 2000/-
- Female: 1650/-
- SC/ ST/ Handicapped/ Ex-servicemen: 1300/-
- An additional fee of 720/- for the subjects will be levied for both the programs.
The interested candidates can log in to the official website at www.sdmis.nios.ac.in and register themselves with all the relevant details and documents. The candidate must pay the application fee for NIOS admission, the last date of which has been extended.