NIMI Online Admission Zoom:
The National Instructional Media Institute popularly known as NIMI was established in the year 1986 at Chennai by the Government of India under the Directorate General of Employment and Training. NIMI was set up with assistance from the Government of Germany under the GTZ (German Agency for Technical Co-operation) as the executing agency. The NIMI online admission zoom has been conducting webinars and virtual classrooms during the present time of COVID 19.
Date of start of registration of application: 20th April 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 30th April 2020
The Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) admission is conducted by NIMI online.
- General/ OBC candidates: 400/-
- SC/ ST/ Women candidates: 200/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or any other net banking options.
- The candidate must possess a Degree/ Diploma/ NAC/ NTC from a recognized university in the relevant technical trade.
- Candidate undergoing training under CITS are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed training under CITS are also eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate must qualify the written CITS entrance exam to undergo the course/ training.
- Candidate pursuing final year diploma course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must check the age limit specified for admission.
- The candidate must register on the official website with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details carefully.
- The candidate must upload a scanned copy of recent passport sized photograph and signature in the specified format along with other necessary documents.
- The candidate must pay the application fee and submit the completed application form.
- Candidate must take a print out of the completed application form for any future reference.
For any further details regarding NIMI online admission zoom check the website at http://nimionlineadmission.in/zoom/viewall.php .