NIFT Admission 2020`Details:
The National Institute of Fashion Technology is one of the prestigious colleges for fashion and design in the country. NIFT, as it is popularly called, has close to 16 campuses in India. NIFT conducts and All India entrance exam every year to grant admission to interested students in it’s under graduate and post graduate courses. NIFT admission 2020 details can be seen online at the official website www.nift.ac.in
Here are the details of the NIFT admission 2020:
Course: B.Des (4 years), B.F.Tech (4 years), M.Des (2 years), MFM (2 years)
Academic session: 2020-21
Date of exam: January 2020
Mode of application: Online
Mode of exam: CBT (Computer based test)
Date of notification of exam: To be announced (tentative date 2nd week of October 2019)
The last date to submit the application: To be announced (tentative date is last week of December 2019)
- For Bachelor Programs: The maximum age of the candidate must be 23 years as on 1st October 2019.
- The age relaxation rules are up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate who holds a General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB) can also appear for the entrance.
- A candidate who holds a Diploma recognized by AICTE of State Technical Board is also eligible.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths from a recognized board.
- A candidate who holds a General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / International Baccalaureate (IB) can also appear for the exam.
- A candidate who holds a diploma recognized by AICTE or State technical board is also eligible.
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- OBC: 27%
- PWD: 5%
- Foreign nationals: 15%
- State domicile: 20%
- General/OBC/NCL: 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 750/-
The application fees can be paid online through credit/debit card or internet banking.
The completed application form along with the application fee has to be sent at the following address: Project Manager,
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Selection Procedure: The candidate has to appear for a written exam and will consist of questions on GAT and CAT of 2 hours duration.
Interested candidates can check the website for all the details of the NIFT admission 2020.