Netaji Open University Admission:
The Netaji Subhas Open University was established in 1997 by the state government of West Bengal. The university is recognized by UGC and is an eminent open university that aims at providing quality higher education at an affordable cost. The Netaji Open University admission is underway for the academic year. Interested candidates can apply for admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university.
Here are the details of the Netaji Open University admission:
Course: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- For Bachelor Degree Programs, the candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- For postgraduate programs, the candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized university in the relevant subject.
- Admissions are granted on a first come first serve basis.
- For admission to B.Lib .l.Sc the candidate must have secured a minimum of 40% in graduation in any subject.
- For admission to B.Spl.Ed, the candidate must have a bachelor’s or masters in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities with a minimum of 50% marks. The university conducts an entrance exam for admission to the course.
|NSOU admissions||Last Date|
|Date of start of Online admission for the applicants||November 16, 2019|
|Verification and Endorsement of Application Form from Study Centers||November 17, 2019|
|Last date for Online fees collection & Offline fees collection through Bank Challan||November 19, 2019|
|Final submission of Application Form to the Study Centers after payment of Fees||November 24, 2019|
Interested candidates can log in to the official website of the university at www.wbnsou.ac.in or www.wbnsouadmissions.com and register themselves. The application fee for the respective course needs to be paid via bank challan at any branch of Allahabad Bank using the pre-printed challan collected at the time of the submission of the application form online.
For any other details or queries, the candidate can check with the university office or the website of the university.