NEET 2019 Cut Off For Government Colleges in Maharashtra

NEET 2019 Cut Off For Government Colleges in Maharashtra:

The National Eligibility Entrance Test or NEET is an All India level entrance exam conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS courses across colleges in India. The NEET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The exam is conducted in the month of May every year and gives access to admission to close to 90000 seats across colleges in India. This includes colleges in various states including Maharashtra. The NEET 2019 cut off for government colleges in Maharashtra sets the benchmark for admissions across colleges in the state.

Here is the NEET 2019 cut off for government colleges in Maharashtra:

It is the Commissionerate, Common Entrance Test Cell (CET) Mumbai that is responsible for releasing the NEET cutoff for government colleges in Maharashtra. The state quota for NEET seats is 85% while the remaining 15% the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) releases the cut off on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

NEET 2019 Cut Off For Government Colleges in Maharashtra
NEET 2019 Cut Off For Government Colleges in Maharashtra

Students who score more than or equal to the NEET cut off will be considered for admission to the MBBS and BDS seats in various colleges. The expected NEET 2019 cut off for government colleges in Maharashtra is as follows:

  • General: 684- 143
  • OBC: 678- 117
  • SC: 590- 118
  • ST: 595- 118
  • UR- Physically Handicapped: 475- 132
  • ST- Physically Handicapped: 338- 117
  • SC- Physically Handicapped: 414- 117
  • OBC- Physically Handicapped: 338- 116

Here is a breakdown of seats for MBBS and BDS in the government colleges in Maharashtra:

Government Medical Colleges

Name 70% Regional 30% State
UR OBC UR OBC
NEET Rank NEET Marks NEET Rank NEET Marks NEET Rank NEET Marks NEET Rank NEET Marks
Grant Medical College, Mumbai 8816 544 20391 503 1248 603 4716 567
Lokmanya TilakMunicipal Medical College 3098 581 21099 501 7291 551 10421 536
G. S. Medical College, Mumbai 1458 602 4876 566 2069 592
Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai 3276 579 18294 509 5467 562 4031 572
Rajeev Gandhi Medical College Thane 12292 529 24839 491 12784 527 18572 509
Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, and College of Nursing, Pune 2042 592 19743 505 6930 553 8581 545
Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Government Medical College, Solapur 18160 509 26042 489 10797 535 22921 496
Government Medical College, Miraj 19537 505 30561 478 18647 508 24218 493
Shree Bhausaheb Hire Medical College, Dhule 22403 498 31637 476 22105 498 29722 480
Rajarshee Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College and CPR Hospital, Kolhapur 19791 505 30578 478 19736 505 24180 493
HBT Medical College and Dr RN Cooper Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Mumbai 10967 534 23667 494 5467 562 9897 539
Government Medical College, Jalgaon 25365 490 32869 473 25296 490 30868 477
Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur 14167 522 15835 (H Common) 516 10782 535
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur 17850 510 17949 510 16440 515 18245 509
Shri Vasant Rao Naik Government Medical College, Yavatmal 77109 (HCOMN) 400 27132 486 26081 (HCOMN) 488 27846 484
Government Medical College, Akola 57672 (HCOMN) 428 115214(HOBC) 357 23781 494 25236 490
Chandrapur Government Medical College 29919 480 29871 480 25574 490 29954 479
Gondia Government Medical College 31708 475 30508 478 26227 488 30878 477
Government Medical College, Aurangabad 17312 512 19671 (HCOMN) 505 13260 525
Swami Ramanand Teerth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai 34723 (HCOMN) 469 29968 479 23637 494 24220 493
Government Medical College, Latur 29864 480 23155 496 28914 482
Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded 19195 506 22529 497 18008 510 18368 509
Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai 1458 (HCOMN) 602 4876 566 2069 473
Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal 77109 (HCOMN) 400 27132 486 26081 (HCOMN) 488 27846 484

Government dental colleges

Name 70% Regional 30% State
UR OBC UR OBC
NEET Rank NEET Marks NEET Rank NEET Marks NEET Rank NEET Marks NEET Rank NEET Marks
Government Dental College and Hospital, Medical College Campus, Aurangabad 46045 447 39700 459 33318 472
Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai 48747 442 33347 472 36440 466
Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur 33363 472 39228 460 39841 459 45357 448
Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai 35862 467 55029 432 35614 467 38810 461

For gaining admission to these colleges the candidate must have secured the required marks or more as per the NEET 2019 cut off for government colleges in Maharashtra as decided by the agency.  

Also Read: https://www.theindianexpert.com/list-of-top-medical-colleges-in-tamil-nadu-you-might-want-to-know/

1
YayYay
0
HeartHeart
0
HahaHaha
0
LoveLove
0
WowWow
0
SadSad
0
PoopPoop
0
AngryAngry
Voted Thanks!