NDA Exam Pattern:
The National Defense Academy (NDA) is the epitome of defense services training academy where young boys transform into officers of the future. The NDA Exam is conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC). The NDA exam is held twice a year in the month of April and November, for all those interested. The NDA exam pattern helpd candidates to prepare in a methodical manner for the exam.
Here are the details of the NDA exam pattern:
|NDA I||NDA II|
|NDA 2020 Notification||8th January 2020||10th June 2020|
|Release of Application Form||8th January 2020||10th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||28th January 2020 (till 6 pm)||30th June 2020|
|Release of Admit card||3 weeks before the entrance exam||3 weeks before the entrance exam|
|NDA 2020 Exam||19th April 2020||6th September 2020|
NDA exam pattern:
- The NDA exam is an offline pen and paper based examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The exam consists of 2 sections that include Mathematics and general ability test.
- The weightage of the exam is 900 marks.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi/ English.
- The duration of the exam is 5 hours/ 300 minutes.
- The marking scheme varies for the 2 sections. These are as follows:
- Correct answer: +2.5 marks
- Incorrect answer: – 0.83% marks will be deducted.
- General Ability test:
- Correct answer: +4 marks
- Incorrect answer: -1.33 marks will be deducted.
- Questions left unanswered: 0 marks.
|Subject||Code||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Questions|
|Mathematics||01||2 hours 30 min||300||120|
|General Ability test||02||2 hours 30 min||600||150|
- Candidates who secure a merit in the first stage of the written exam are called for SSB Interview.
For any further details regarding NDA exam pattern check the website www.upsc.gov.in .