Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020:
Getting admission in a good school is often the biggest concern of a parent. The Government of India has set up schools across the country to impart quality education to all strata of the society. The sole condition is the capability of the student. One such educational institution is the Navodaya Vidyalayas across the country. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released a notification for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form 2020 for admission to classes 6th, 9th and 11th.
Here are the details of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form 2020:
The dates for admissions to class 6th and 11th have been released. Interested parents can check online at the official website for the details of the admission procedure at www.navodaya.gov.in . The admission form can be taken from the DEO or District Education Officer or via from Headmaster of any Government/ Govt. aided/ NIOS without any application fee.
Date of online registration: 1st July 2019
Last date for submission of forms: 30th September 2019
Phase 1 admission test: 11th January 2020
Phase 2 admission test: 11th April 2020
- The candidate has to be a resident of the district where the school is situated.
- The candidate must have completed classes 3rd, 4th and 5th without any break in between.
- The candidate must be between 9 years to 13 years.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam a second time.
- The breakdown for filling the seats is 75% for rural candidates and 25% for urban area candidates.
- The candidate who hasn’t passed 5th class on/ before 30th September 2019 is not eligible.
The reservation rules will apply as per the rules laid out by the Government of India.
Selection procedure: The JNV selection test for admission to class 6th is as follows:
The written examination will have questions on Mental Ability, Language, and Arithmetic. The duration of the exam is 2 hours with 80 questions in all of 100 marks.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2020 details can be checked online. The duly filled form should be submitted along with a self-declaration certificate for uploading the form. The form can be submitted both online and offline as well.