MSU Baroda Admission 2020-21:
The Maharaja Sayajiro University, Baroda was established in the year 1927 with the aim to “provide a distinct type of University-a teaching and residential University which should have complete freedom in all academic matters and would be free to institute new branches of studies suited to the needs and aspirations of the region in particular and of the country in general.” The MSU Baroda admission 2020-21 has been notified on the website of the university.
MSU offers a variety of courses that include undergraduate, postgraduate, research and doctoral, certificate, and diploma courses in numerous disciplines. The MSU has 6 campuses which include 2 rural and 4 urban campus for students from all over the state. MSU has 89 departments across disciplines that include Science and Technology, Performing Arts, Arts, Management Studies, Medicine and Pharmacy, Engineering, Law, Commerce, Design and much more.
|Program||Date to apply||Last date||Last date to pay fee|
|Bachelor of Law||27th April 2020||10th June 2020||12th June 2020|
and Bachelor of Law (Hons.),|
Integrated Five 5 year Law Degree Course
in Social Science and Language
|27th April 2020||10th June 2020||12th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Social Work||30th April 2020||11th June 2020||13th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Design and Master of Design||27th April 2020||15th June 2020||15th June 2020|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||27th April 2020||22nd May 2020||27th May 2020|
|Master of Law (LLM)||27th April 2020||10th June 2020||12th June 2020|
in Political and Leadership &|
|1st May 2020||4th June 2020||4th June 2020|
|Particulars||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Regular Programs (Merit Based)||300/-||400/-|
|Admission with entrance test||600/-||700/-|
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password that will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the required details in the application form along with the specified documents.
- The candidate must take a print out of the completed application form.
For any further details regarding MSU Baroda admission 2020-21 check the website at https://www.msubaroda.ac.in/Admission/ .