MLSU Non-College Admission 2019-20:
The Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur aims to “To provide knowledge and quality based education to the students by inculcating moral values, scientific temper and employing state of the art technologies. It aims to pursue excellence towards creating manpower with a high degree of intellectual, professional and cultural development to meet the national and global challenges.” Established in 1962 as part of the education plan for the holistic growth and development of students seeking education. The university conducts many undergraduate, postgraduate, research, certificate and diploma courses. The MLSU noncollege admission 2019-20 is already underway.
Here are the details of the MLSU noncollege admission 2019-20:
Course: Undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, diploma, and many other doctoral courses.
Mode of application: online and offline
- The admission to all undergraduate courses is done on the basis of merit, i.e. the marks secured in the qualifying exam in 12th
- Admission to postgraduate courses is based on scores of the entrance exams like RMAT, RCMAAT, and others.
- Admission to research and doctoral courses is based on marks secured in RET which is followed by an interview.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for a counseling session by the university.
- After the successful completion of counseling, the candidates are granted admission to the various courses.
- For undergraduate courses, the candidate must have passed class 12th with the minimum eligibility marks of 55% for general and 36% for reserved category, from a recognized board or equivalent.
- For postgraduate courses, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with the minimum eligibility marks. The candidate will also have to appear for an entrance exam as specified by the university.
- For doctoral courses, the candidate must have secured good merit in the RET which is followed by an interview.
The details can be checked online at www.mlsu.ac.in for MLSU noncollege admission 2019-20.