MJPTBCWREIS Inter Admissions 2020:
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has released a notification for MJPTBCWREIS inter admissions 2020 on its official website. The admission are for the course programs M.P.C, Bi.P.C and M.E.C in the 19 Backward Classes residential junior colleges in the state of Telangana.
Date of start of registration of application: 27th February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 7th April 2020
Date of release of hall ticket: 13th April 2020
Date of entrance exam: 19th April 2020
The aim of the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) is to provide quality education and opportunities to students who belong to the Backward classes and other communities who fall below the poverty line. The MJPTBCWREIS was established in 2014 and at present has 142 schools, 19 residential junior colleges (this include 12 colleges for boys and 7 for girls) and 1 backward class residential degree college for women.
- Candidates who have appeared for SSC or equivalent exam in March 2020 are eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent in previous years are not eligible.
- Candidates who have secured a supplementary or advanced supplementary are not eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- OC/ EBC: Minimum GPA of 6.0
- Others: Minimum GPA of 5.0
- English: All must secure a minimum GPA of 4.0 to gain admission into inter.
- The annual income of the family must not be more than 1, 50,000/- in rural areas and 2, 00,000/- in urban areas.
- Admission is on the basis of the merit secured in the entrance test.
- Reservation of seats is as per the guideline laid down by the state government of Telangana.
- The admissions will be carried out by the committee constituted by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS under the state government of Telangana.
For any further details regarding MJPTBCWREIS inter admissions 2020 check the website at www.mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in .