MDU PHD Admission 2020 Details You Might Want to Know About

MDU PHD Admission 2020:

The Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak is a premier institute of education in India. It is ranked 76th among the Indian universities. Established in 1976, MDU has 38 post-graduate departments and 11 faculties in all. The university offers a variety of courses that include certificate and diploma courses, undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil and Ph.D. programs. The university conducts an entrance examination for granting admission to its various courses. Interested candidates can fill the application form online to be eligible for the admission test. MDU PhD admission 2020 has been notified by the university.

Here are the details of the MDU PhD admission 2020:

Course: M.Phil/ PhD

Eligibility criteria:

  • The university conducts an entrance examination for granting admission to the M.Phil/PhD program.
  • The examination is followed by an interview for the shortlisted candidates for admission to the PhD program.
  • The candidate must possess a master’s degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks.

Seat reservation: There is a 85% reservation of seats for residents of Haryana, while the remaining 15% seats are available for All India candidates. The breakdown of the 85% reservation is as follows:

  • General category: 50%
  • SC: 20%
  • Backward classes: 27%
  • Physically handicapped: 3%

Interested candidates must log in to the official website of the university at www.mdu.ac.in for all the details. The application form must be downloaded and submitted with all the necessary documents. The candidates will appear for an entrance exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, after which a merit list will be drawn of the selected candidates.

Here are the details of the PhD specializations offered by MDU:

MDU PHD Admission 2020
MDU PHD Admission 2020
MDU PHD Admission 2020

Also Read: https://www.theindianexpert.com/list-of-universities-recognized-by-kerala-university/

0
HeartHeart
0
HahaHaha
0
LoveLove
0
WowWow
0
YayYay
0
SadSad
0
PoopPoop
0
AngryAngry
Voted Thanks!