Mahadevi Birla World Academy is situated in Kolkata, India. The Academy was founded in the year 1959. The academy is an English medium school which imparts education from nursery to twelfth standard. The Mahadevi Birla world academy is affiliated by the CBSE board. The school’s motto is “Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamay” which means lead us from darkness to light. The current principal of the school is Ms Anjana Saha, the school believes in har work and it helps the students to achieve their dreams by providing them with quality education and all the necessary facilities. If you wish to take admission in this school, then you may follow the steps below.
Eligibility for admission to kindergarten is the minimum age of kid shall of that of 4 years as on 1st April 2019. Boys or Girls who are born between 1st April 2014 and 31st March 2015 are eligible for admission to Class Kindergarten. Only the candidates who are eligible shall apply. Admission at this school is taken from kindergarten to class 9th. The admission of the candidates depends on the availability of seats.
For the admission of the candidates in the kinder garden, there is no any formal interview conducted in Mahadevi Birla school, Kolkata. Admission is purely based on the performance of the children in various plays and other activities that are specially conducted by the school. A group interactive session is also conducted by the school for the parents where parents discuss their child’s problems with the teachers of the school. The conversation is very normal and simple.
Online admission procedure:
- The school will not issue any form to the parent. Parents are requested to download the form from the official website of the school.
- Read the application thoroughly and carefully fill the form. It shall be noted that the form must be filled with true information.
- After filling the form submit the form online.
- The online registration and application form must be filled as per instructions are given on the official website of the school. Parents are to note all instructions carefully.
- When the registration form is submitted an auto-generated Bank Deposit Slip will be generated in triplicate for the purpose of depositing the form fee at United Bank of India, Darga Road Branch, 38, Darga Road, Kolkata 700 017, during banking hours between 31st August 2018 and 12th September 2018.
- It shall be noted that the parents must take print of the form along with an auto-generated Bank Deposit Slip on A-4 size paper as a proof.
- Following documents shall be submitted along with the application form.
- A signed copy of the print of the application form along with recent stamp sized colour photographs of the Candidate, the Father and the Mother.
- One Original school copy of the receipted Bank Deposit Slip that was generated.
- A copy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate issued by the government.
- A copy of Aadhaar Card of the candidate.
- A copy of the last academic report card of the Candidate.
- A copy of Certificate issued by for any reserved category.
- A photocopy of current year ID card if a sibling is a student of this school.
- A copy of the supporting documentation in case the student or his sibling was ex-student.
- Qualification certificate of both the parents. The exact qualification that has been mentioned in the application form.
- Lastly, the Income proof of the parents as filled in the form.
The School authorities will then shortlist all the candidates on the basis of their performance and application. The list of selected candidates will be put up on the school’s official website
Fee structure of the school is as follows
- Admission fee is ₹ 25000,
- Tuition fee and another monthly fee is as follows:
- ₹ 1100 per month for Infants to class4
- ₹ 1150 per month for class 5 to 8th
- ₹ 1200 for 9th and 10th.
- And ₹ 1250 for class 11th and 12th.
- And addition fee of ₹ 750 is for bus fee per month.