Maha Agri Admission 2019-20:
The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research has released a notification for admission to undergraduate courses in the affiliated agriculture colleges/universities in Maharashtra. The MCAER as it is popularly known as is the official authority that conducts the admissions procedure for eligible candidates. MCAER is located at Pune in the state of Maharashtra. The Maha Agri admission 2019-20 is for all the interested candidates seeking admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
Here are the details of the Maha Agri admission 2019-20:
Course: MCAER UG, MCAER PG, MCAER PhD
Courses in disciplines: Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Home Science, Food Technology and Agricultural Biotechnology.
Date of notification of admissions: 24th May 2019
Date of start of admissions: 29th June 2019
Last date to submit completed application for UG programs: 1oth July 2019
Mode of application: Online
Reserved categories: 600/-
The application fee must be paid online through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card. The application fee is nonrefundable.
- The candidate must have completed higher secondary exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks for general category students and 40% marks for reserved category students in the qualifying exam.
- An eligible score in NEET/JEE/IAEA undergraduate entrance exams will also be held valid for Maha Agri admission 2019-20.
- The interested candidates will have to appear for an entrance exam. The entrance exam will contain MCQ questions based on Maths, Physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology.
- The candidates will be granted admission based on the merit they secure in the entrance exam. If a candidate has secured high merit he will be eligible for admission.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling/interview.
- Those candidates who clear the counseling will get the document verification done.
Candidates can log in to the official website http://maha-agriadmission.in/ for any queries or details about the admission procedure.
Also Read: List of Top 10 Government Banks in India