The State Common Entrance Test Cell is responsible for conducting the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET). The CET is a management entrance exam for all candidates interested in gaining admission in the MBA/ MMS course program across the state of Maharashtra. The MAH CET is conducted across 47 centers in India. The MAH CET exam pattern will assist candidates in the meticulous preparation of the entrance exam.
Date of start of registration of application: 10th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 22nd February 2020
Date of issue of admit card: 2nd March 2020
Date of MAH CET exam: 14th and 15th March 2020
Date of declaration of result: 31st march 2020
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final year graduation exams are also eligible to apply for the MAH CET.
- General: 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ VJ/DT- / NT(B)/ NT(A)/ NT(C)/ NT(D)/ OBC/ PwD/ SBC/ SEBC and Persons with Disability/ candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: 800/-
- The application fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
MAH CET exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online exam.
- The exam consists of MCQ or multiple choice objective questions and descriptive questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours or150 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked are 200.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
- The total weightage of the exam is 200 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- For Every Correct answer: +1 mark
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Topics||No. of questions||Marks|
Verbal Ability /|
For details regarding MAH CET exam pattern check the website at http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ .