Magadh University PG Admission:
Magadh University, Bodhgaya was established in 1962. The university is located in a sprawling campus of 450 acres and is the largest university in the state of Bihar. Magadh University has various departments and faculties that include Science, Commerce, Management, Social Science, Law, Humanities, education and other interdisciplinary and vocational courses. The university has notified for admissions to its various Post Graduate courses in the arts, science and commerce streams. There are almost 20 specializations being offered for the Magadh University PG admission.
Here are the details of Magadh University PG admission:
Course: Post Graduation
- The Postgraduate course is of 2 years duration.
- The admission to postgraduate course is granted on the basis of merit, i.e. the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying bachelor’s examination.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the respective subject at graduation.
Interested candidates can log in to the official website of the university at www.magadhuniversity.ac.in to get the application form. The application form can be taken online or from university officials as well.
Online admission procedure:
- The candidate must register himself on the website to get the application form.
- The application form must be filled with all the relevant details.
- Scanned copies of the prescribed documents must be uploaded along with a photograph.
- The candidate must pay the application fee online through net-banking / credit card/ debit card.
- The candidate must submit the filled application form and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Offline admission procedure:
- The candidate must collect the application form from the Directorate on payment of the prescribed fee.
- The application must be paid through a bank draft in favor of “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, M.U., Bodh-Gaya” payable at Bodh-Gaya or through money receipt.
- The candidate must submit the completed application form and enrolment form with the relevant documents and photographs.
- The application form must be submitted to the following address:
Directorate of Distance Education
Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya (Bihar)
- General/ OBC/ PWD: 500/-
- SC/ST: 250/-
- OBC: 27%
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- PwD: 3%
The details of the Magadh University PG admission must be checked online.