Madras High Court Recruitment 2019:
The High Court of the state of Tamil Nadu is known as the Madras High Court. One of the three high courts in India, the jurisdiction of the Madras High court is over Chennai, the union territory of Puducherry and the entire state of Tamil Nadu. It is headed by the Head judge and 57 other judges and it dispenses civil criminal and writ cases.
Here is a list of Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 notification:
- Assistant -119 Posts
- Reader/Examiner – 142 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 7 Posts
- Computer Operator – 76 Posts
- Typist – 229 Posts
Total vacancies – 573
- Assistant – Rs 20,000/- to 63,600/-
- Reader/Examiner – Rs 19,500/- to 62,000/-
- Xerox Operator – Rs 16,600/- to 52,400/-
- Computer Operator – Rs 20,600/- to 65,500/-
- Typist – Rs 19,500/- to 62,000/-
- Assistant –A Bachelor Degree in any subject.
- Reader/Examiner – A Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline from a recognized University in the Indian Union, in the pattern 10+2+3 or 11+1+3.
- Xerox Operator – A Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline from a recognized University in the Indian Union, in the pattern 10+2+3 or 11+1+3.
- Computer Operator – A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institute or a Bachelor Degree with a Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized institute or university.
- Typist – The interested candidate must be a graduate and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Tamil and English. The Interested Candidate must have passed certificate course in Computer on Office automation, which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Selection Procedure: The selection to the posts is on the basis of a written exam, skill test and an oral test as well.
Age limit: 18 years to 30 years. Candidates can check the notification for age relaxation.
Though the last date of applying for the above vacancies is over, candidates can check the official website at www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment or www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in for other openings in the Madras High Court recruitment 2019.