Lucknow University PhD Admission 2020:
The Lucknow University with its motto of “Light and Learning” goes back I time to 1920 when it was established. The mission of the university is to “be a University driven by values enriched with diverse cultures, to promote economic, social and spiritual advancement for an egalitarian society.” The Lucknow University PhD admission 2020 has been notified by the university.
Here are the details of the Lucknow University PhD admission 2020:
Course: PhD in various streams which include Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Education/ Law/ Fine Arts/ Ayurveda and Unani.
The Lucknow University conducts a Qualifying Entrance Test or QET for admission to its PhD program. The QET is followed by a personal interview. The application form for admission to PhD is available online at the official website of the University at www.lkouniv.ac.in . Interested candidates must fill in the registration form with all the relevant personal details. The candidate will be given a unique ID and password to complete the registration process. The candidate must choose the faculty and course and also give the details of educational qualifications. The candidate must upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned signature. The application fee must be paid and the completed application submitted.
- General/ OBC category: 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PH category: 1000/-
- The application fee can be paid either through credit/ debit card/ net banking options/ e-challan.
The documents that must be uploaded with the application form are as follows:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph.
- A scanned copy of the mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th and of graduation as well.
- ID proof with photograph
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Income certificate
- The candidate must have secured a minimum 55% in post-graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- A candidate with an M.Phil. from Indian institute or foreign institute is also eligible for admission to PhD.
The Lucknow University PhD admission 2020 is conducted in two ways:
- QET: The candidates must appear for an entrance exam and must secure a minimum 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Interview: The candidates who are exempt from appearing for QET will be called directly for interview along with all those students who have been shortlisted after the declaration of results of QET.
For any details or queries on Lucknow University PhD admission, the candidate must check with the university website.