Loyola Degree College Alwal Admissions 2020:
The Loyola Academy was established in 1976 at Alwal in Secunderabad. The Academy was set up as a Junior College and expanded as a under graduate and post graduate college in 1978. The college offers a variety of courses in several disciplines. Loyola Degree College Alwal admissions 2020 have been notified on the website for candidates interested in seeking admission.
Last date to submit completed application for UG courses: 18th July 2020
- All candidates must pay an application fee of 600/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th from a recognized board in April/ May 2020 in the 1st attempt.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% to 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have failed or got supplementary or secured less than 55% are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with first choice for a relevant course will be preferred over those with a 2nd choice.
- Candidates must register on the website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload the documents along with the application form. These include the following:
- SSC/ class 10th mark sheet and transfer certificate
- Intermediate/ class 12th mark sheet
- Bona fide/ certificate of conduct
- Class 12th transfer certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate if applicable
- If the candidate is catholic they must submit the following:
- Letter from the priest/ parish
- Baptism certificate issued by the parish priest
For any further details regarding Loyola Degree College Alwal admissions 2020 check the website at https://www.loyolaacademyugpg.ac.in/admissions/ or http://22.214.171.124:8080/loyolaacademyonline/application/loginManager/youLogin.jsp .