Loyola College Admission 2020:
Loyola College is a landmark in itself in the city of Chennai. Loyola College was established in the year 1925 with the aim of imparting quality university education to deserving candidates in a Christian atmosphere. The college is affiliated to the University of Madras. Loyola College admission 2020 has been notified on the website of the college. The College offers 19 undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce, 19 postgraduate courses, 11 departments offer M.Phil., 12 departments offer Ph.D. and 12 special institutes offer a variety of courses.
Date of start of registration of application: Will be announced after the declaration of class 12th result.
- The admission to under graduate courses is on the basis of merit secured in the qualifying exam.
- The admission to post graduate courses is done on the basis of merit secured in graduation and the merit secured in the entrance exam.
- The candidate must be done on the Online Application Portal which will open once the Class 12th exam results are announced.
- The candidate must register on the portal with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be given a unique ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in the required details and also upload the requisite documents. These include the following:
- Recent passport size photograph in .jpg format and maximum size of 80 KB.
- A copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying exam.
- A copy of the community certificate if applicable.
- The documents must be in black and white and 200 KB in size.
- The application fee varies with the course the candidate is opting for.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- Candidates can also pay application fee by cash at any Axis Bank branch through easy pay.
For any further details on Loyola College admission 2020 check the website at http://erp.loyolacollege.edu/loyolaonline/application/loginManager/youLogin.jsp .