Loyola College Admisison 2020:
Founded by the Society of Jesus, the Loyola College came into existence in the year 1925. The Loyola College was established with the aim to provide University education to deserving students in a Christian environment. The Loyola College is affiliated to the University of Madras and offers 19 under graduate and post graduate courses respectively, apart from the various doctoral, diploma and certificate courses. The Loyola College admission 2020 has been notified for all interested candidates.
Loyola College offers 2 streams of programs. These include the following:
- Shift 1/ Day shift: These courses are conducted from 8.15 a.m. till 1.15 p.m and are specifically for the backward communities and under privileged of the society. The course are funded by the government.
- Shift 2/ Evening shift: These courses are conducted from 1.30 to 6.30 p.m. and comprise the unaided courses specifically for candidates who are economically well off.
- The admissions are conducted through the admission portal of the college.
- Admissions to under graduate courses will only be conducted after the declaration of results of class 12th.
- Admission is done on the basis of merit secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- Admission to certain programs is conducted on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the college.
- The candidate must register on the Loyola College Online Application Portal with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique applicant user ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must log in to the online admission portal with the ID and password and fill in the application form with all the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload the specified documents along with the application form. These include the following:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph in jpg format in size not exceeding 80 KB.
- Scanned copy of the qualifying mark statement.
- Scanned copy of the community certificate if applicable.
- The documents must be in black and white only and must not exceed 200 KB.
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid by cash at any branch of Axis bank.
- The completed application must be submitted and a printout must be taken for future reference.
For any further details regarding Loyola College admission 2020 check the website at http://erp.loyolacollege.edu/loyolaonline/application/loginManager/youLogin.jsp .