List of Jain Universities in India:
India has become an educational hub in its own right. World class education and facilities right in your own country. Notable among the many universities’ are Jain Universities in India.
Here is a list of Jain universities in India:
- M. Jain College: It is an arts college in Meenambakkam near in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was opened in 1952, by the Shri S S Jain Educational Society. It provides courses in the arts, sciences and information technology along with visual communication courses.
- P. Shah Institute of Technology: It is a Private Engineering College located in Kasarvadavali, Thane, Maharashtra. It is managed by the Parshvanath Charitable Trust and is a Jain Religious Minority College (i.e., 51% of all seats are reserved for students from the Jain Religious Minority Community).
- Banasthali Vidyapith: It is a fully residential women’s university in Tonk, Rajasthan. It is a deemed university  offering programs at the school, undergraduate, and postgraduate degree levels.
- Bansal Institute of Science and Technology
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
- Jain Institute of Technology: Established in 2011-2012, the college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and offers courses in engineering and MBA.
- Jain University: The university offers more than 100 UG and PG programs in commerce, sciences, humanities and arts, engineering and technology and management. It also offers courses for working professionals in the field of Business Administration, Engineering and Information technology.
- Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College: The college was set up with the aim of no donation and no capitation. It provides engineering degrees both at undergraduate and postgraduate level along with doctorate.
- Parshvanath College of Engineering
- S P Jain School of Global Management: This is an Australian business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Dubai. The school offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate business courses.
- P. Jain Institute of Management and Research: (SPJIMR) is a constituent business school of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in Andheri, Mumbai.
- Shri Atmanand Jain Institute of Management and Technology
- Shri Shankarlal Sundarbai Shasun Jain College for Women
- SNJB’s College of Engineering
- Sushila Devi Bansal College of Technology
- Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University: It is located in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh and is a Jain Minority State Private University. It offers courses such as BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, B. Ed, M. Ed and B. Sc. (Home Science).
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University: Initially known as Kota Open University, it focusses particularly on the humanities, commerce, library science and informatics.
These colleges and universities are run by Jain organizations and Educational Trusts.